Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving! Celebrate with Free Shipping on my Online Shop!




 We will be having a quiet Thanksgiving here in the Michalak household.  Lots of food and probably some binge watching tv...and hand quilting and knitting for me.  We have both been working really hard and will take the day off and rest.  Well...if cooking is resting.  ;)

We had the Machine Maintenance Day
on Friday and Saturday and it was a huge success.  Thank you to Chris from Blakeman's for working so hard on the machines (we had 25, including a longarm!) and to Kara at Quilt Essentials for helping to advertise it.  I am starting to take names again for the next maintenance day so if you are interested in having your machine added, give me a call or email me.  307-745-3200  bobbinsnthreads@gmail.com



Oh...is anyone missing a 1/4 inch foot?  It looks like a Janome or Elna type and it was lying on the work table after Chris was finished.  






And speaking of Quilt Essentials, this Saturday is Small Business Saturday and I will be demonstrating hand quilting and will also be taking part in a discussion about longarming.  Here is Kara's event flyer:



To celebrate Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday, I am offering Free Shipping on my online shop! Here is a clickable link:


It should automatically work for the free shipping but if not, put this code in the box at checkout:

8ADDC3DCPKCV

If you have any problems, just holler!

After the Machine Maintenance Day, I cleaned up the Studio and dove into the customer quilts that have been coming in for Christmas.  I will be a busy, busy lady for the next several weeks!  Hopefully I can find time to finish presents for the family....

Catching up on customer quilt pictures...

















And a bunch more to finish in the next few weeks!  LOL!

Anyhow, Happy Thanksgiving to you all!  Thank you so much for your continued support and friendship.  I truly have the best customers (and friends!) in the world.  :)

Warmly,
Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment