Friday, September 1, 2017

Happy Labor Day Sale! 20% off storewide! And..what's new. :)

I cannot believe it is September 1st already.  This has been a glorious summer and I really hate to see it coming to an end.

And my heart goes out to all those affected by the Hurricane.  :(

But..it is Labor Day Weekend and since the online shop has lots of goodies in it now and since I have a relatively decent knowledge of what I am doing there (watch..I have probably jinxed myself), I decided to hold my first sale.

20% off storewide on both the Online Shop as well as my EBay Shop

Also, I am teaching Big Stitch Quilting at Quilt Essentials next Saturday, the 9th, from 1-4pm. Contact the store for your sign up and supplies needed.  It will be a fun afternoon and I am sure you will enjoy it.  There is so much you can do with big stitch quilting!



Let's see..what else is happening....

It had been such a long time since I regularly posted and during the past year we welcomed another beautiful little granddaughter to the family...Francesca (Frankie).  And she, of course, is also one of the most beautiful babies in the world.  That makes 2 boys and 2 girls.  Quinn is going to be 9 this fall (can you believe it?!), Oliver is 4 and is starting school next week (sob), Elodie will be 2 this fall (she is such a firecracker..so full of life!) and little Frankie is 6 months old (a little doll!).  All are healthy and bright and beautiful and I couldn't be prouder. 

Customer quilts have been coming and going very steadily and I am very thankful for that.  It is my most favorite thing to do!  Here are the quilts finished in August!

















So!  Back to it today and I will close with wishing you all a wonderful and safe Labor Day Weekend!

Jude
www.bobbinsnthreads.com
307-745-3200
www.bobbinsnthreads@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment