Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Studio Overhaul - need to replace machines

Hi All!

Well, I have made the decision to sell my beloved Prodigy machine.  The one that I fondly call the Praying Mantis (it looks like one to me).  It is the machine that started my business and I always thought that I would keep it as it has perfect stitch regulation (the gentleman who produced these machines invented the stitch regulator, from what I had been told), it moves like a dream and I have never had a lick of trouble with it.  And I can actually re-time it myself!  :)

But I need a machine with a bigger throat space so have decided that now is the time to do this.  The Prodigy is the Sharon Schamber model, in excellent, well cared for shape and comes with a 10-1/2 foot table, a size that was especially made for my space at the time.  It is stitch regulated, as I have mentioned, has a 17" x 9" throat, the frame is very heavy and sturdy (love the frame!) and I had them add the motorized take up roller (the roller that is under the throat of the machine and hydraulic legs and that has been one of the best features because I can stand or sit and raise or lower the table as needed.

It comes with all the bells and whistles..ruler bases (2), several feet, the motorized bits, all the tools and bobbins, needles, oil, manual...all the usual.  And I will throw in the bobbin winder and the Red Snappers.

Sharon Schamber mode - see it here

I got one of the very first of this new-at-the-time models and I think it is the best one.  Purchased in 2009.  Asking $7,000 or best offer for it.  I do have a computer on it but will not be selling that as I will probably put it on a new machine.

If you are interested, please contact me at 307-745-3200 or email me at bobbinsnthreads@gmail.com

Because of the weight of it, it cannot be shipped so pickup is essential.

And expect tears when it leaves.  ;)  Seriously, I am really attached to my machines as those of you who have purchased my machines know.

Also, it is time to sell my HQ Avante demo.  If you are interested in that one, I will give you a good deal.  The Avante is my favorite of the Handi Quilter machines. You can purchase it with or without the Pro Stitcher computer.

And I have had a Sweet 16 in a very heavy cabinet just sitting here not being used.  Happy to sell that one to you also!  It comes with the TruStitch stitch regulator.

Just a quick blog post as I knew if I didn't post the Prodigy right away after making the decision, I would change my mind.  ;)

Talk soon!
Jude
www.bobbinsnthreads.com
bobbinsnthreads@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment