Saturday, August 19, 2017

Online Shop and Last Days of Handi Quilter Promo!

Well, I have been working very hard on the Online Shop! What a learning experience.  But it is now up and running.  Still lots to be done but it is getting there.  The Double Gauze is there and the Perle Cotton thread, some Needles & Notions and a Tutorial for making the little quilts. I have sold a few kits and will be learning more about promoting in the next few weeks.  I love this stuff.  ;)

One of the little kits

Two little double gauze quilts all washed and dried and cuddly!


Handi Quilter has a great new promo which will be finished in a few days!  I will be putting more Handi Quilter things on the online shop in the next little while and if you have any questions, just holler!


And the customer quilts have also been coming along.  Will post pictures in the next blog.  I wanted to get the Handi Quilter Promo out to you before it expires.

The eclipse is on Monday and I am really looking forward to it.  Hopefully the weather will be good. It is amazing to me how people are flocking to Wyoming for this!

Enjoy the weekend!
Jude
www.bobbinsnthreads.com
bobbinsnthreads@gmail.com
307-745-3200



No comments:

Post a Comment